Information We Collect
To aid your treatment or as part of purchasing something from our business you will normally provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, medical information and payment information.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• where it is necessary for the purposes of the provision of health care as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your physiotherapy assessment and treatment, or to provide customer support;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our patients/customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Medical professionals. With your consent we will share information with medical professionals such as your GP or consultant to allow continuity of care.
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as external reception services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and with your consent.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we are legally required to.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. In the case of health records these are normally exempt from change and deletion requests.
• Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk
How to Contact Us
For purposes of the GDPR, we, Hadley Physiotherapy Limited, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Telephone 020 8166 5949